Why Sellers Choose Binali
- State-of-the-art marketing - gets the job done
- Rock-solid area market expertise - over $250 million in individual sales
- Sound, honest advice
- Solid track record and client endorsement
- Maximum return & highest net value
As a top real estate agent with 25 years of experience and a proven track record, it is my job to guide you through the complex process of selling your home, from beginning to end. Using state-of-the-art marketing technology and a strong internet presence, I will help you get the most value for your home in Short Hills, Millburn, Livingston or Summit by maximizing your home's exposure to potential buyers.
Here are just some of the things that I will do to market and sell your home:
- Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible. Through detailed comparisonsbetween your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the Short Hills, Millburn, Livingston and Summit market, I will help you determine the worth of your home in today's market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I will do this analysis for you, for free.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not match yours! I will make sure they don't waste your time by pre-qualifying their ability to afford your home at its true value.
- More buyers interested in your home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. My extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value through a competitive sale. With 25 years experience in the area, I have well-established marketing channels to thoroughly penetrate the buying market and get the word out to all potentially interested parties.
- You and I will walk through your home together so that I can advise you on how to present your property to maximize its selling price. These are tried and true methods that I have used in selling my own homes.
- Contracts are complicated and intimidating, and everyone wants to avoid going to a closing with doubts or hesitations. You will have the full benefit of my real estate experience and knowledge in order to bring about a smooth and successful closing. I recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without us discussing the implications first.
- I will make sure you conform to all New Jersey statutory disclosure requirements. I will also inform you of any inspections that you should consider having done ahead of time to smooth the negotiating process with buyers, and to ensure a successful escrow and closing.
- Buyers today raise many home inspection issues and the sale is not complete, until it closes. The agent you select should be the agent you trust the most to protect your interest and help you resolve home inspection issues in your favor.
- Equally critical is performing thorough due diligence on prospective buyers' financial capabilities (e.g. mortgages, financing and other terms and conditions) so that deals don't fall apart midstream.
You will pay no costs up front for my services! I guarantee that I will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as the current market will allow. I will also work within your time frame and your needs.
Call or email me. Ask for a free in-home presentation. I will come to your Short Hills, Millburn, Livingston or Summit home or office, and present you a plan that details exactly how I will market your home. Again, there is absolutely no obligation or charge for these services. Please feel free to ask me ANY question about selling your home or property. Or request my free in-home presentation of how I would market your property in Short Hills, Millburn, Livingston and Summit! I guarantee a prompt, personal, and thorough response to your requests.